This water level sensor module has a series of parallel exposed traces to measure droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Very Easy to monitor water level as the output to analog signal is directly proportional to the water level. This output analog values can be directly read via ADC and can also be connected directly Arduino’s analog input pins.
Specifications of Water Level Depth Detection Sensor Module:-
- Working Voltage : DC 3-5V
- Working Current : <20mA
- Sensor Type : Analog
- Detection Area : 40 mm x 16 mm
- Size : 65 mm x 20 mm x 8 mm
- Humidity: 10% -90% non-condensing
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.